Our commitment to quality sets us apart and plays a role in our record of zero FAA infractions or parts failures in our jet engine components throughout our three decades in business. Our commitment to quality extends to our staff, facility and ongoing innovation and is part of everything we do.
- Engineers and machinist with an average of 20 years’ experience each in designing safe reliable repairs and overhauls.
- FAA Designated Engineering Representatives (DER) on staff.
- Staff not only trained and accomplished in the field of repair and development engineering, but who are also factory-trained experts in all phases of turbine engine build, operation, systems and testing.
- Quality assurance personnel qualified to FAA standards whose standards and inspection techniques ensure each overhaul component will surpass minimum airworthiness standards as well as provide increased performance and reliability.
- 20,000 square-foot facility in Phoenix, Arizona equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Modern, calibrated and well-maintained machinery and process equipment that produces outstanding repairs of exceptional quality.
- Advanced materials and processes that not only return components to a satisfactory airworthy condition, but improve reliability, durability and performance of components.
- Unlimited access to a broad spectrum of aerospace manufacturing and special process support vendors and suppliers.
- Ongoing commitment and investment in technology in our machines tools, heat treat, vacuum furnaces, air flow measurement systems, touchless video and optical CMMs and 3D printing.
- Repair development team that continuously develops innovative, reliable and cost-effective repairs that enable recovery of expensive turbine engine components, saving customers millions of dollars annually.
- All component repairs developed by our repair development team undergo extensive qualification testing and are FAA-approved.